I'm so bloated after having a popeyes maxi meal all by myself. Just realise AMK jubilee opened a popeyes. Told my sis and she say that she already know, she bro and da sao eaten there be4 already. :@ and nobody told me abt it.
There will be 4 weddings for me to attend this year, I've received the 1st invitation . Wonder will there be more coming. I just turned 25, and this year going to be 26 le.. feels so old. All my friends are getting married or married with babies..
I'm kind of really broke now, just paid my last examination fees. This is my final examination, and i really hope i can clear all of them and hopefully get my honors. After funding my 3 years of schooling fees, my bank account is really drying up. Last year economy was bad and so was my bonus. Wish that 2010 will be a much better year.
New year resolution no.1
To be more patient.
No comments:
Post a Comment