Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am down with flu

Hope will recover tomorrow morning when i wake up, then no need to take MC. Waiting for my hair to dry before i go to sleep.

My birthday is around the corner, which is next Saturday. Will not be expecting pressies as i do not celebrate, as in throw a party for a few years liao. Think my circle of friends is getting smaller. I just do not click well and feel that i don't fit in. I'm definitely not a people person that i already know long ago. I am not good in starting a conversation and meeting new people, or maybe i just have a 'dao' face that i can't change. But i do treasure all my friendships thou.
Well, i will be turning 25, getting one step closer to 30.

Watched New Moon yesterday, this "Jacob" is so HANDSOME can. Jacob = loves.

No comments: