Thanks to JOANNE that I have to state 6 weird things about me.
These are the rules: Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!
1) I don't like to drink COKE. But i like sweets in coke flavour.
2) I bought pretty clothes BUT i dun even wear them once. i mean not all clothes lah... but some i buy liao hang there, then every time i try it on, i just look so fat in it and i never wear it out.
3) I get stomach ache every morning. and i feel like i'm swallowing air. dun ask me why! i wish i knew..
4) I have heels at home, but seldom wear cos i'm afraid that my friends will scold me. with comments like "please dun stand beside me" or "u think u not tall enough izzit".
5) I like my office desk to be VERY clean and organised BUT my room is like SO MESSY!
6) For u to find out, For me to know. tell me what is weird abt me?
.
.
.
.
.
So there! I'm breaking the rules... by not tagging anyone!!! =))
No comments:
Post a Comment