Saturday had our gers outing at coffee club taka. Joanne, Grace, Celest, Jasmin, Jamie and me, jiayan didn't join us cos she having driving lesson. We shared one cesar salad and one muddy mud pie. I had country pie for my main.. nice nice... heehee... Joanne ordered pork ribs and rosebud tea.. so as u guessed.. we all have to eat slowly.. Something very embarrassing happen to me when we left.. dun wanna say here la.. hmm.. lucky jasmin was quick enough to cover up for me.. :p... and then accompany me to buy skirt. And celest accompany Grace to polish her tiffany bracelet. And jiani Joanna go smoke. After we gather together, we decided to go k-box to sing. One person $19, 2 standard drinks each + tibits. We went there around 4:30pm and the ger told us it's until 7:30pm. The singing was fun, we didn't have any guys around as it's gers outing so we took turns to sing the guy part in couple songs. I really cannot make it when I sing the guy part.. yucks... . Jasmin left us early cos she have to meet her bf, the room was very cold and we only have one shawl to share... We sing and sing but the bill didn't came.. haha.. we tot becos of the little misunderstanding between the waiter, the poor waiter kana scold by us for nothing... :p it's not our fault anyway, their system is lousy, so nobody dare to bring in the bill.. lolz.. anyway we sing until 8:30pm then go have dinner at cine foodcourt. Joanne didn't join us for dinner, she meet her bf eat steamboat at marina. After dinner Grace have to hurry for her movie with her bf, they watching sin city!!!! *argg*.. I cannot watch that it’s R21...
Left the 3 of us... jiani going the den, jiayan and ah guan going too.. so me and celest join them.. reach there around 10pm.. I start to have cramps... and my drink for the night is warm water… celest and jiani had something better.. “ice-water”.. haha.. the jiayan and ah guan drink beer... Hongrong and junliang didn't come cos junliang say he wanna rest..Davis came at 11pm and I went home. Cos dun wanna take cab and no pool to play.. *sobsob*.. btw heard from jiani that the den is closing down in october.. and she has already found a new hang out place called times. Next sat celebrate jiayan birthday at times.... Hope I can make it.... Dear dear can I go???
No comments:
Post a Comment